Media Account Manager
The team you will be joining is, like the rest of the7stars; driven, forward thinking and challenge themselves to deliver bespoke strategies for their clients no matter what the budget. As a agency we trade very differently, having knowledge of the media marketplace and strong relationships with contractors is imperative.
The role will work across key clients, in the retail, travel & entertainment sector, including Sandals, Wyevale Garden Centres, Coral & Gala. You will be central to making sure the clients love us and we are delivering outstanding work for them.
- With the aid of various planning tools (TGI, race, Mediatel), client data and past campaign learnings, generate media plans and strategy outside of TV and digital – this can include plans/strategy across Press, Radio, Door Drops, Inserts & Cinema.
- Conduct and present post campaign analyses of media campaigns, including learnings to apply to future campaigns.
- Pitch fresh and innovative media ideas to clients.
- Provide insight/plans for internal pitches (outside of assigned clients) when needed.
- Ensure that all elements of multi media campaigns are running smoothly and the client is up to date on all activity.
- Obtain media briefs from the client and make sure that objectives are clear – this can range from national activity to more regional new store opening activity.
- Liaise with media teams (i.e. TV, Digital, OOH) at the the7stars to make sure that multi-media briefs are met.
- Facilitate briefing process to media owners in Press, Radio, Door Drops, Inserts & Cinema.
- Ensure that all campaign deadlines are hit across all media and campaign expectations are met.
- Ensure that client is kept up to date with market activities, including competitor activity.
- Present media plans/strategy to client.
- Manage account executive
- Buy confirmed client plans (ex. TV) and ensure that all aspects are delivered as promised (i.e. ad positioning, airtime quality).
- Manage relationships with offline media owners (ex. TV) and broker media deals when necessary.
- Negotiate costs above and beyond the confirmed rate on the offline media plan (ex. TV).
- You will live and breathe media and be an innovative forward-facer always looking to discover and test the best new developments that are right for your client
- You’ll be a ‘practical’ person – a ‘doer’, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done. Someone who can prioritise work and deliver to a high standard
- We’re an agency built on culture and collaboration – to build this you will have great interpersonal skills, be confident speaking to teammates, clients, 3rd parties, and media owners – politely & positively
- You will be a keen problem solver
- A strong work ethic is important – you will be self-motivated and able to take the initiative as a leader or integral member of your team
- +4 years media agency experience