the7stars has a bespoke and inspiring working culture. We don’t have job titles and operate a flat structure. We encourage an entrepreneurial attitude where you get out what you put in.
We are looking for people who:
- Get excited by the solution, have ideas and are passionate about the ability of communications to make a real difference to businesses
- Believe in their ideas and have the business acumen to stand by them and back them up
- See media as just a part of the overall solution
- Are committed to delivering excellent service to clients
- Are committed to negotiating the very best deals for our clients
- Look forward to growing with an agency and taking on board the responsibility that comes with that growth
- Are entrepreneurial at heart, and are looking to now do the best work of their careers
- Are tired of the cumbersome and rigidly structured nature of the big media agencies
- Feel it’s time for a change
The team you will be joining is, like the rest of the7stars; driven, forward thinking and challenge themselves to deliver bespoke strategies for their clients no matter what the budget. As a agency we trade very differently, having knowledge of the media marketplace and strong relationships with contractors is imperative.
The role will be focused on running the Ladbrokes Coral Group account, including Ladbrokes, Coral & Gala Bingo. It is a very exciting and important time for the newly formed group, with £50m+ billings appointed to the7stars as of March 2017. Therefore we are looking for someone who is excited & motivated by new challenges who is keen to get involved from the get go.
- Work with the strategy teams in order to deliver nuanced strategies for each brand within cluttered market
- Lead the planning output for the group, across multimedia campaigns, within the bookmaker market for Ladbrokes Coral and Brand & DRTV for Gala Bingo
- Creatively explore new opportunities in a restricted market
- Drive the team to conduct and present post campaign analyses of media campaigns, including learnings to apply to future campaigns.
- Pitch fresh and innovative media ideas to clients.
- Provide insight/plans for internal pitches when needed.
Client & Account Management:
- Regular client contact in Gibraltar (minimum fortnightly)
- Ensure all elements of multi media campaigns are running smoothly and the client is up to date on all activity.
- Obtain media briefs from the client ensuring clear understanding & interpretation of objectives
- Liaise with media teams (i.e. TV, Digital, OOH) at the the7stars to make sure that multi-media briefs are met.
- Facilitate briefing process to media owners in Press, Cinema, Radio, Door Drops, Inserts & Cinema.
- Ensure all campaign deadlines are hit across all media and campaign expectations are met.
- Ensure client is kept up to date with market activities, including competitor activity.
- Manage & advance junior team members
- Buy confirmed client plans (ex. TV & Dig) and ensure that all aspects are delivered as promised (i.e. ad positioning, airtime quality).
- Manage relationships with offline media owners (ex. TV) and broker media deals when necessary.
- Negotiate costs above and beyond the confirmed rate on the offline media plan (ex. TV).