University Placement Year
We are looking for candidates who are passionate, confident, articulate, fun and who aren’t afraid of a challenge to join our sandwich year placement programme in Summer 2018.
What does the programme entail?
- Placement year, ideal for Business, Marketing or Advertising students
- Development from day 1, with continuous professional development
- Training opportunities that are tailored to you. We offer bespoke training packages to develop existing and further skills
- We have roles available across various departments in the agency including account management & media planning, TV, digital, data/insight. Each role brings its own challenges but your success will be determined by you – the more you put into the role the more your remit will grow.
- You will be part of a fast growing business and work closely with the members of your team so chemistry is important.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Using multi-media systems to monitor competitor activity, examine audience behaviour and demographics, and to implement and evaluate campaigns.
- Liaising with suppliers, keeping informed of the latest developments within their sector and building strong relationships to deliver the best value for our clients.
- Media administration (making media bookings, competitive reporting, campaign analysis, client updates, vouchering, weekly client reports).
- Keeping up to-date with both media and wider industry news to keep the agency and clients up-to-date with relevant and interesting news.
- Option to (& widely encouraged) to get involved in wider areas of the agency such as new business pitches, helping our charity teams, getting involved with events and monitoring market trends etc.
Am I eligible?
We consider applicants from all academic subjects. You’ll need to be on a sandwich year course or equivalent international undergraduate degree and you’ll need at least a C in GCSE Mathematics & English. We can accommodate placements from 40-52 weeks depending on your course.
We’ve put together a booklet detailing more about the role, the agency & the application process, we would encourage you read this before applying. You can download this here.
Application Deadline: Sunday 4th February